Skip to main content

D. KNIGHT DESIGNS

KNIGHTCLUB  STYLING LABS  HOME  SERVICES  PRODUCTS  CONTACT US  CAREERS  ABOUT US   
IT BEGAN IN 1983.
HISTORY
Owner Deborah Knight founded D. Knight Designs thirty years ago after moving to Marshall from Farmington Hills, Michigan.
 
The Knight Building, as seen in our logo and photos, is an Italianate structure built in 1841 by David Pratt, who owned and operated a gun shop.
 
The building has been home to nearly a dozen businesses in its 172 year history. All three floors as well as the lower level basement have undergone extensive renovation since Knight purchased the building in 1989.