d. Knight designs is a full service salon & spa
in MArshall, mi
Owner Deborah Knight founded D. Knight Designs forty years ago after moving to Marshall from Farmington Hills, Michigan.
The Knight Building, as seen in our logo and photos, is an Italianate structure built in 1841 by David Pratt, who owned and operated a gun shop.
The building has been home to nearly a dozen businesses in its 182 year history. All three floors as well as the lower level basement have undergone extensive renovation since Knight purchased the building in 1989.